I Cant Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtk pro l said:
im just saying thats the results. and im judging it by 3dmark because thats the only benchmark that really stresses and gives you results of a videocard. u cant take prime95 and run it and say your video card is stable.

or you could just use your video card to play a game. that's mostly what they're made for.

i don't think your gonna notice a difference in games between a 7800gtx... thats highly overclocked, and a 7900gtx... maybe in games like quake for on ultra settings that require it... but i dunno about most games... but i understand ur needs... i too am not 100 percent satified with the 7900.. why... i don't know? i just wanna beat my friends comp..

NosBoost300 said:
i don't think your gonna notice a difference in games between a 7800gtx... thats highly overclocked, and a 7900gtx... maybe in games like quake for on ultra settings that require it... but i dunno about most games... but i understand ur needs... i too am not 100 percent satified with the 7900.. why... i don't know? i just wanna beat my friends comp..

yeah i agree. there's absolutely no change in graphics besides maybe a couple frames faster between those two cards.

10541 on 3dmark05. everything stock. i was only expecting like 10100. lol. the temps on this thing are great. 38 idle, 55 load. really good.

Ok so games... BF2 - ultra high settings... BF2 upgraded graphics card - ultra high settings just blew 500 bucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom