Mobo + CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlNGPlN

In Runtime
Friends have suggested I purchase a barebone instead of a Mobo and CPU seperate, since this is my first build I am consulting this on here. Is it true that it is hard to install the CPU into the Mobo and if done improper it can damage the CPU? Is it hard to do this because I really dont want to mess up the CPU lol, that would hurt.

ha, no the cpu, pretty much along with all componest is **** easy to install.........place it on, and push down the clip, seriouly you cant go wrong

just be careful when installing it. they have instructions in the box, and i think amd has a "how to" video on there website.

Yea they can actually handle alot of force on them. I know I used to think you had to be real careful not to touch anything and you had to use like gloves while be super precise. But really even a monkey can install a cpu. Alls you gotta do is clip it in and make sure its on tight.

i dun see how its hard to install a CPU........who told u that?..................weirdos.....

phew... thats good news. I didnt think it was hard but since I heard it from someone I thought I double check, but thats good im sure if a monkey can install it I should have no problems and that AMD website with the video is going to help alot

thanks everyone for your input.

they mentioned it was on the amb website? i wouldnt know, anyone know where to find the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom