Software for creating proffesional DVD Menus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawan AbuSalman

Daemon Poster
Hi,
I am looking for a software for creating proffessional DVD Menus...
I was thinking between Sony's DVD Architect and Adobe's Encore DVD...
Now I have never used any of them...but I do have them both...so which one is better? (In terms of ease-of-use and functionality/proffesionality) (or if you recomend any other software...I want to able to create menus with complete control over them...becuase I have used softwares that dont allow you to edit much in the menu...I also might add subtitles, extra features...)

(The videe movie I created using Sony Vegas...so I might be somewhat familiar with Sony's video editing~if it is somehow the same as in Architect....)

Thank you in advance...

Well i have never used either of them myself. But i do know that Nero 7 has a great DVD making wizard with some great menus and customize options for hte menu.

You mean nero vision? I used to use the previous versions of it, but when I installed Nero 7, I dont know why but I cant open nero vision! It gives me an error in the liscence or something and says to reinstall application...

no actually...although Ive used movie maker before to create movies...but i neve knew that it can create dvd menues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom