Networking with Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sw1tCh[FX] said:
I use the Nvidia forceware firewall because of the hardware support on my motherboard.

I stop using it because of that problem. I eventually fixed it, but I still stop using it, because it would never let my network printer print.

there is a network setting in there somewhere. allow that and remote conections. after that you will have to run the network setup wizard again

EricB said:
I stop using it because of that problem. I eventually fixed it, but I still stop using it, because it would never let my network printer print.

there is a network setting in there somewhere. allow that and remote conections. after that you will have to run the network setup wizard again

So even if i disable my firewall, i'll still have network issues?

tahts stupid, so i guess everytime i have a LAN party, i have to uninstall my firewall.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
tahts stupid, so i guess everytime i have a LAN party, i have to uninstall my firewall.
there a way to make it work. I usually run a triple boot system (mce, xp sp1 and 64 bit xp), but when I tried to install vista it mess some setting up, so I only have 1 OS now. in the next day or 2, I will install another xp on a partition and run the nvidia firewall, so that I can tell you how to configure it. I have vcom systemsuite firewall on my MCEdition so I can't use it now

you have to set the firewall to custom and enable this

NvidiaFirewall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom