System SHock 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tordenskjold

Banned
What do you guys reckon of system shock 2? one of my mates is telling me how every "proper gamer" loves the game. (so i punched his face in) but anyways do you guys like the game or think it is ****?

It's cool It's like a RPG/FPS. I've never played it, but I used to watch my brother play it when I was a little too young to play it. I don't think that every real gamer should have played it, but it is good.

Pretty good game I thought. Never finished it but I read in PC Gamer that some hobbyist made a whole new set of models/textures for the game and it's look *way* nicer. Anyone have this mod or know where to find it?

System shock 2 is a definite play for all gamers who like horror games. It is definitly one of the best concepts ever made for a game, and with the rebirth mod looks very nice.

In my opinion this is by far the most scary game ever since it goes beyond all games in terms of the fear. System shock 2 not only has the monsters, but it has the isolation and the insane individual stories of how events on the ship go wrong. FEAR, Doom 3, Resident evil dont even come close to the feeling I get while I play system shock 2.

Get system shock 2, its legal to download it since no one holds the rights to it anymore.

Ive done lots of horror games, this is one of the only ones that really makes me scared.

can anyone confirm if these do work together? I had no idea these packs existed and I want to gove them a go!

:D

You have to play it! You will be glad you did :)

I agree with getting the rebirth mod and the high rez texture pack!

I'm running it with the high res pack ok but i can't seem to get the rebirth mod to work.

I'm using the CD rip version of the game, anyone got any ideas how to get this mod working with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom