What do you think of this dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
i will be using it to download stuff,using my ipod with it,mp3s,video,nothing professional,surfing the web..what do you think of it

heres the specs of the one i put together

Dell Dimension E510 Series Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 630 w/HT Technology (3.0GHz,800FSB)

Operating System Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition

Memory 1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz (2x512M)

Monitor 19 inch E196FP Analog Flat Panel

Video Card 256MB PCI Express™ x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) ATI Radeon X600 SE HyperMemory

Hard Drive 250GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™

Network Card Integrated Intel® PRO 10/100 Ethernet

CD or DVD Drive Single Drive: 16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) w/double layer write capability

Sound Integrated Sound Blaster® Audigy® ADVANCED HD Audio

comes to about 820 with tax and stuff..the only reason im going with dell is cause of what you get for the value everything else dont come with a flat monitor and with the stuff i want in there it always comes out to so much money

and me personally i think a pc is what you make of it everyone has a bad thing to say about every brand so i decided to go with best value..i think if you know how to maintain your pc you shouldnt have any out of the normal problems

Very nice monitor ;-) I use it, it is awesome. Otherwise seems okay value, but you have to remember that upgrading parts in that will be virtually impossible...!

Charlie -

i dont see why i will be upgrading the pc thats why im trying to get everything i want in there now .. the one i have now i have had for like 6-7 years and all ive done is added ram and had to replace the hard drive..the only thing i will be doing to this pc is adding my current hard drive in there as a slave

Yes yes, I'm not saying you'll have to, I'm just making a general point. I mean, if you don't need to upgrade it, then dell is fine really, you should go ahead if you are set on it.

I'm just saying that if you were to get a dell, you wouldn't really be able to upgrade it that much, not pointing it at you, but as a general point.

Charlie -

will i be able to add this hard drive to that pc..Western Digital Caviar 80 GB Hard Drive Standard - Internal - IDE / EIDE heres the documentation of this series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom