Taking my graphics card a step further

Status
Not open for further replies.
well with the pictures they gave you, you would have to be pretty reatrded to mess that up but if you don't feel comftorble doing. thats your problem

yea well there are retards. and there are also retarted mistakes. they are different, yet they can both screw up a video card.

i wouldnt think my cooling is great enough for any voltmodding, i'd have to get myself another heatsink for it i'm assuming to run at such high speeds... maybe i should just be happy with what i got

though i will read into the volt modding, seems interesting, don't have much time to do so now, but i'll check it out in the morn.

Remember that temperature ranges very from card to card though, a 6 series card can take a lot more pain then a 7 from what Ive seen. Overclock it until you get artifacts, then back off it a bit.

Also while voltmodding is an option I wouldnt reccomend doing this unless you are reslly deperate for those 3dmarks. The chances of you destroying the card, and of shortening its life are too much to risk a 400$ or whatever card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom