Neon "Craziness" VS Black/Silver "Intimidation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
So I'm trying to figure out what to make of a new case.

Crazy neons with a window or professional black and silver w/o window?

lol. I know stupid topic but I'm curious. I'm thinking about two blue 80s for front intake (cold) one 120 red for exhaust (hot) and a green 80 for the top exhaust. Would that look cool or just plain stupid. Its hard to visualize. But then there's the plain black cases with silver trim that just look mean, no frills. Ugg...too many choices. check this thing out I think I need cold cathodes...:confused:
Please post any pics of such setups or cases (neon or professional)

Thanks!

Hmmm The black/silver doesn't sound all that cool, I would use the other one you talked about but the 3 colors might not work so well together maybe you could use just blue and green lights and a window.

Ya that might look more like a box of sherbert than a pc...I'd go with a solid color but I'd change my mind too easily afterwards lol. I need all three on seperate switches....that would be sick. I feel like red today. I feel like blue and green today. lmao.

I don't know anything about switches and all, or case modding though I plan to break into case modding very soon, It was just my speculation that 3 different colors being on at the same time all the time just wouldn't look too cool. I'm pretty sure you could probably hook them all up to 3 different switches so you turn them on and off independently of each other you just have to look into it more.

Ya i migh get all my fans one solid color and then drop in two or three cathodes of red/blue/green etc. Ya my brother builds his own pcs and electronic detonators...I think he could help me out with a few fans and lights.. ::p:

Piece of advice. I have black and blue and it dosent look so cool or as intimiating as some things. Here are my suggestions to modding like that.
Have one color or two colors that compliment each other.
fans/cathode-case colors.
Red and black
Blue and silver
Green and clear
UV stuff and black

Just some choices. Of course you dont have to do it that way.

Ya I'm not sure what I want to do for colors. Black case with all red lights would be crazy, but It might get old fast. Black with green would be cool too. It's the whole two-color deal thats really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom