Autosave Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice Daddy

Fully Optimized
Is there a program that can autosave everything open (perhaps something that uses little resources and runs in the background)

Sort of like the autosave in ms office (isn't that every 10 min?)

That way, hours of work won't be completely destroyed when the power goes out or the computer freezes up...

i assume that by "everything" you mean text you type and havnt saved yet , the best solution is to use a keylogger cuz it saves it as you type so it will never miss anything

well... not exactly,

it might be a little far fetch... but... say I was working in photoshop, maybe for about an hour or so.. then all of a sudden the power goes out...

I want to know if there is a program that can save the state your computer is in, perhaps save files or pages open ever 10, etc... minutes

but.. the more I think about it, the less likely it seems

thanx for the reply though

there may even be an option in the program.. google it! If not i'd just stick to the old cntrol + s..
-blitze

I am really strict with my users here and cant enforce enough how important it is to save and save often. I feel no sorrow what so ever for people who have been typing a story for 6 hours and have not saved once and lose all there work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom