What u think of this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cell567

In Runtime
The pic is on the attachment. IF u need specs...pm me.Actually its on my sig:D .

Attachments

• sata bandwidth.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 16
the case is really nice...it does have alot of good specs on it...i almost bought until i found something better...but honestly if your wanting to go for a customized look which fits you...then you cant really have someone tell you wats good and wats not...your the one spending the money and your the one who is goin to use the computer....so really it is all up to you...but yes the case it awesome...good luck

they have that case on the configurator on cyberpowerinc.com
i was going to buy a computer there, and that case too

yea that case looks pretty cool but u have no where to hide the wires since you can see through every part of the case..

Monster00 the case isnt full plexiglass case it only has a plexiglass finish on the front and a side window

o well when i went to the computer store, i saw a whole plexiglass case so i thought it was a full one.

Umm....newegg as em and they are like well shuld be around...50 bux.:D BEL ME price will fool u but the case is whoel steel and Nice ass...friend owns one and has had it for like a year and its still top notch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom