Need help with blueprints please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skateforjondoe

Baseband Member
I was/am currently buying stuff for my rack i am building...and i was like...shooooooooooot...i need a really good blueprint of this before i build it...

So with that said, I am looking for a artist willing (for free) to draw me a "scaled down version" blue print of the rack ...it is a 16 bay rack...4 bays high 4 bays wide....all the bays accomadate 5.25" drives...the drives are on hotswappable bays...like drawers...and i can give more detail to who ever wants to help...contact me on AIM...my SN is skateforjondoe ....

and if you don't have AIM just talk to me through here...

BTW, it doesn't matter if they are comptuer sketches done in your favorite paint program...or a hand sketch...i don't care ...thanks

:D :D :cool: :cool:

i am a professional autocad draftsman, but i work for 35 dollars an hour + $.50 per square foot :-D

maybe someone else can help you

darn...well I can't spend any more money than i already am spending so i can't do that the general sorry...but if you would want to just make one somewhat nice rough draft for me that would be cool :) ..

Just to clarify, this section of the forum is for "Building, Buying, Upgrading for General PCs."

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom