ECS 848P-A motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeG

Beta member
Does anyone know anything about the ECS 848P-A v 1.0 motherboard or where to get the drivers for it? I am running Win98se. I am totally in the dark. I have been to the ECS site but that did not help me.

Thanks for your reply. I had already been to that site but there does not appear to be the drivers I need.
When I look at the device manager it shows 4 items with a yellow? They are: PCI multimedia audio device, PCI Ethernet controller, PCI system Management bus and PCI Universal Serial Bus. I have a CD that came with the motherboard but it also appears not to have the drivers. I may be blind or just don't know what to look for. Do you have another suggestion?

I have built systems with that same mobo. The CD that came with it should autorun when you pop it into your drive. Simply select the drivers you want to install and hit enter. If it does not autorun then you'll have to go into "my computer", find your drive where the CD is, double click on it and and then double click on the autorun icon. If you still have problems email me at d6sam@yahoo.com. I'm online right now 5:00 pm Pacific time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom