Windows 95, wheres theres a good side, theres a down side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do have 2 pcmcia sockets, cannot install them in safe mode, all the hope i have left is getting the floppy fixed, but if i get a new drive, i have to install new hardware, cannot do that on safe mode either:mad:

thanks, well good news, forget the nec, i have a Toshiba satellite 110cs with intel pentium 1 120mhz
but no hdd, im gonna get one soon,
i got it given to me and it works!
its soooo much better than the NEC.

and to add on to that it has a WORKING floppy drive, and WORKING screen, it looks great but a little question, i know it sounds stupid, but you know the little pointer mouse that is in the middle of the keyboard, like on an ibm, the little rubber piece, well it has gone really sticky and feels like its melting, my fingerprint keeps getting imprinted, ive tried to wash it, it just gets works, and ive used cornflour but after 5 minutes it gets sticky again, need some help.

gaybillgates said:
win95 is gay/solution/win2000
ignorance = headache, What should I use Windows 98 with it's higher requirements or Windows ME with it's bugs or perhaps I should used Windows 2K with it's minimum requirements that are 5 times what my PC's hardware is?

Most of my A+ Hardware books suggest just getting a new one because they are not pricy. Any floppy drive will do in this day and age unless you want to look at one of those multi card readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom