Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS their a front intake fan doesnt seem like their is.Big but kinda cheap looking.Anyways what is inside is what really matters,And it seems nice :) esp. that 9500 I have one but not using it.Also pzero I like the colors in the before pics better than after pics.

The case is far from cheap. Its all aluminum, and remarkably weighs the same as pzero's case, which was what i was using b4.

And yes there is a front fan.

I LOVE THE DUAL 120mm exast in the back, that POWNS!!! good quiet cooling i say pluse a big 120 is the PSU, good stuff.

i bet you could do some intence modding with that case, i think ive seen some

P.S. what was the price for that baby?

ya, CLEAR COAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! then it will like never scratch and you can jsut re surface it if it scratchs, really easy

fr34ky said:
IS their a front intake fan doesnt seem like their is.Big but kinda cheap looking.Anyways what is inside is what really matters,And it seems nice :) esp. that 9500 I have one but not using it.Also pzero I like the colors in the before pics better than after pics.

DSCN1904.jpg

DSCN1903.jpg

Are you sure :p, I just hate how the red overpoweres everything inclkuding the UV CC"s

P.S. what was the price for that baby?

Gigabyte Aurora cost around 150 i believe with the window and 130 without?

Well you took those other pictures in the daytime while the new one's were taken during the night so it looks better.:)
But those reds would bE good for the daytime since they are brighter.THey do have switch's right?.But either way it looks good.:D

Eh but i never put the switches in the PCI slots cause 1 takes up space 2 makes all the wires look messy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom