Transmission??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that would be what would cause it. I dont even have that registry key. o.0

Sometime while using the logon screen he uses, you will see 13 unread mail messages etc...or any other given number...I was thinking it may be in there

Ok i will do that immediatly once i get home. Im at school right now -.-
I hope thats the cause of it because this is getting very irritating.

Might also check to see if you have any remote assistances set up. You might have asked for a remote assistance before which is why you might have that incoming transmission.

if you press F1 at your desktop, help and support will appear and then you can ask for it but since you dont think youve used it, more than likely its not it. Did you find anything when you scanned your pc with Ewido?

I can almost guarentee that it is XP. Plus the logon screen he said he was using STyleXP. Vista doesnt have the ability to change the logon screens that easily.

Sorry again for the delay. i just checked the regedit and no i dont see any transmission. Im also not using vista which im not sure what that is. I checked the remote assistance and i am not using that either. I still have that 1 incoming transmission though -.-
This is very weird.

Stevo808 said:
Sorry again for the delay. i just checked the regedit and no i dont see any transmission. Im also not using vista which im not sure what that is. I checked the remote assistance and i am not using that either. I still have that 1 incoming transmission though -.-
This is very weird.

Vista is the new OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom