opinions on Gigaram ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenium

In Runtime
I know a lot of people suggest ocz, gskill, etc. etc. ram, but Ive never heard anyone say anything about Gigaram. Ive got a gig of it in my system (2x512) and Its good for what I use it for (gaming and not too much OCing). Doesnt OC super well (highest I got was 235mhz) and I havent messed with the timings yet. Im just curious if anyone knows/thinks if it is sh!t ram or if its actually somewhat decent ram. Just curious and wanting some feedback on it :D btw, the ram I got is thishttp://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16820221005

235 without changing the timings? Thats pretty **** good. I take it you haven't changed the voltage either?

nope, didnt ouch timings or voltage. just upped the fsb to 235, but it isnt very stable. but that was also when I had my sh!tty raidmax psu so that could have been why. the highest I could get before it became somewhat unstabble was around 232-233mhz. once I get my dfi board and ocz psu up and running, Ill let you know how much higher I can push it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom