<~Nub Sayin Whatsup 2 Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlNGPlN

In Runtime
Hey hows it hangin, my handle is kingpin & im from Ny. I was looking around the web learning how to build myself a nice computer and I stumbled upon this site. Everyone seems helpful and I found some very interesting topics and feedback from people on here so I just had to register. Hopefully I can learn alot from you guys and girls. and someday share information as well, but for now you'll see me around here alot, confused and asking alot of questions :x

lol, so I hope no1 minds.

Since this is a computer forum I will discribe my computer, it just sucks, its about a few years old I think about 2001. So you can imagine the crap I am dealing with.

Im looking to buy parts and build a real nice computer so I can keep up with some of these powerful appz and games that are out. I cant do anything good with my computer, its just to slow.

anyways thats my story. Look foward to kicking it on here with the people of the site. feel free to introduce yourselves as well.

c u around.

Well let me be the first to say welcome to the forums. I'm sure anyone here is willing to help you with any of your questions and find the best deals on computer parts for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom