G5 laser mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the high sensitivity, i always play cs source at 11.5-12.5, and cod2 at 11.5 as well, its the perfect sensitivity for me.. so whenever i'm in a sticky situation, i can turn around that much quicker.. something a controller will never do for me

yea i have a diamondback now and i used to have a mx510. i like the 510 better way more control on it. diamondback is way too sens for me but i got used to it

hahaha, i have been outa town.

my dad ended up buying the mouse from me, i gave it to him for 50.

i think i'm gonna get the dimondback razer and a razer steel pad.

the is pretty tight, it's feels pretty alright in my hand, and the cord has a nylon wrap around it. the cool thing about it is you can change the wait of it and it's a usb mouse. it also has a sensitivity change on it. it's pretty tight, but my dad has everything logitech sooooooooo he's all into having everything just right and him having logitech stuff and a microsoft mouse......just wasn't cuttin it.

eff comp us for overcharing.

they didn't even have bawls on a saturday.

: (

ba5tards.

NosBoost300 said:
i love the high sensitivity, i always play cs source at 11.5-12.5, and cod2 at 11.5 as well, its the perfect sensitivity for me.. so whenever i'm in a sticky situation, i can turn around that much quicker.. something a controller will never do for me

if you were a pro, you wouldn't need to turn around fast since no one would be able to come from behind you without yo knowing it ... :p

i used to play with sensitivity at 13.1 i got so used to it... but my "skills" plateaued and i wasn't getting better.. i started to slowly turn it down.. like decrease 0.5 every week or so, so that i can get used to it. i'm at around 4.0 right now.. and i can't seem to go any lower without it bothering me... so i'm sticking there..

i'm more than happy with my MX510 :D

20....dddaaaammmmnnnn GGGGG.....right now i'm like 4.6 or something cause my mouse and pad suck....i can't wait till i get my copperhead

I play on what ever the default is, my diamondback is quick enough without changing the settings.

Razers are pretty sweet imo, sure they're a little quick wich takes some getting used to at first but now its second nature and I wouldn't go back to a slow mouse if you payed me.

Wooot im the slowest here. 800 dpi mouse with 3.0 sensitivity. The funny thing is when I first started getting used to it I thought it was unbelievable fast. I must of been using a 400 dpi mouse at like 1 sensitivity before this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom