a newbie life

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAYZ

Baseband Member
Hi everyone:
This is the firs time i actually join a forum. I join because i like to learn new things and i hope that i can provide some help to those who needed.

I start using computers when i was about 6 or 7 years old, i start using an old commodore64 running logo and right now i'm 27 and i still enjoy computers just like i did the first time i saw one :)eek: computers can do that!!!)

i will like to be a system administrator, information security administrator or software programmer. but i haven't make up my mind jet!!

Welcome XRAYZ!
I'm sure that you'll learn as much as contribute here!
Lots of bright minds at this site!

-Mike

deeeee uhhhhh ewawaewaeawa.... sorry thats my fax machine... i'll have to get that!

uh welcome to TF!

You have great goals, what do you do for a living now?

How are you planning on achieving those goals?

BTW, Welcome to TF!!

Bring us some of that advanced alien technology

Thnkz for the welcome guys, this forum is really cool!
as for HoLoCroN questions,

I just gat out of the military and start attending college where i also gat a job in the IT department as a help desk and moved on to troubleshooter and did little bit of networking but the pay wasn't too good so i decide to start a computer services business with my room mate, nothing fancy just something to get me through my time in college. in the area of Washington that i live IT jobs are really limited (barelly any job) the only way eill be to commute to seattle but with out a college degree the pay don't compensate for the time and travel!

so i will try to get as many of the requirements towards my goal as i can while going to college and when finish will try to move and do the rith contacts, will see what happen then!

If no i can always use some of that Aliens mind control telepatic electromagnetical power stuff!! lol!!

anyway thank you all!

Yeah and when worse comes to worse... you can always just mutilate some cows. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom