Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so maybe its the MSI engineers that thought this through?!?!

Also is 200mhz in that CPUZ screenie bad or normal?

Also is 200mhz in that CPUZ screenie bad or normal?

Normal 200*2 = 400mhz :D

BEFORE

DSCN1885.jpg

AFTER

DSCN1888.jpg

DSCN1890.jpg

DSCN1892.jpg

DSCN1893.jpg

Hahahaha. That before picture looks like some kind of carnival event. It looks pretty sweet actually. I'm not sure If im going to make my new case windowed with a zillion colors or not.

wait u have to put ur ram in different colour slots to have dual channel? some1 really fukd up.

just installed dfi board and psu so wiring is soo much better than before. Now all it needs is a video card :D anyways, before I say anything, NEVER EVER EVER get this case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811156043
My dfi board fits in it fine, but its all awkward. The template that dfi sent me fits perfect, just too bad it ligns up horribly with all the inoputs. Now ive got no cover over the inputs becuse the cases space for the template to go is wayyyy off. Dont forgethat its realy flimsy and the psu blows. Oh well, a case isnt in my budget, and hopefully my dfi board works fine after the **** I had to go through to get it to fit right. Who knows if the pci-e card is going to lign up right? anyways, without a gfx card yet, my wire managment (95% of the cables in the case are UV reactive)>
DSCF0123.jpg

for some reason, the pic isnt resized down...I did resize it in photobucket though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom