My final build: Purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NosBoost300 said:
take a look at these here, you could really get into the game with these.. and some of the tri-screen are only about 2000 dollars

http://digitaltigers.com/displays-trio.shtml
Ooh, jeez, you got me there, hmm, I don't know though, I'm not really a big dual monitor user, much less tri monitor, as I understand it, that's not so much for gaming, but for multi-tasking workstations, etc.

I can't live without my dual monitors. Easier web browsing, all my Photoshop palettes on one monitor and my work on another. So sweet.

dwarf said:
you sure about that? I doubt it, let's see the benchmark comparisons when I get this up and running.
I wasn't talking about benchmarks, obviously that comp would destroy mine (and just about everyone on this forum) when it comes to benchmarks. I just meant that for a fraction of the price I can play any game (although not at the highest settings) and do anything else that I want with my comp. If I had more money I would definitley have spent more on my comp but not anything like what you are spending. I like to spread my money around to my other interests, thats all.

Yea there will always be new technology out but i'm on dwarf's side, if he keeps updatin it the comp he will be fine. But think of one thing, hardware technology increases really fast, but how long have we had dual-core CPUs? like a year or so, and how many programs do you see fully utilizin them..... The point is, hardware tech will keep increasing but software tech cannot keep up. I say as long as you can play games in good quality you'll be fine. Its goin to be a while for software to utilize dual-cores because the average consumers still have single cores.

But awsome build, wish i had that amount of money to build a comp (but i prolly would only spend $2,000 on a comp, save the rest for my Mastercraft X-9 ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom