Thunderbird probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko

Beta member
Hey all...not sure if this is the right forum. I'm using thunderbird for email. It is takin forever to get msgs and it idicates that I have about 1300 msgs in my inbox but I only have 30. How can I fix this?
Thanks

I'm bumping this in hopes that someone will post a reply. I'm having no luck at fixing this at all. Help....Please.

This is the only problem I've had with Thunderbird. Don't you get a ton of popups and crap with Incredimail?

marko said:
Hey all...not sure if this is the right forum. I'm using thunderbird for email. It is takin forever to get msgs and it idicates that I have about 1300 msgs in my inbox but I only have 30. How can I fix this?
Thanks

What email service are you using?

I used to use T-bird a lot, but it started being weird on me at times, plus I couldn't send an e-mail from one of my identities via my .edu address, so i just use gmail.com

I use Thunderbird. But got no clue on that prob... My thunderbird is slow some times..
us their irc help chanel :
#thunderbird channel on mozilla.org's chat server. (If you're using Chatzilla, clicking the link above should open a prompt for an IRC nickname.

1) Tell us what email provider you are using (not what client you are using to access your pop mail - Tbird)... then we can proceed to help you.

2) You can always ask in the forums that Thunderbird has

3) As noted above, you can ask for help in the irc channel... be patient with that.

M4A1 said:
1) Tell us what email provider you are using (not what client you are using to access your pop mail - Tbird)... then we can proceed to help you.

2) You can always ask in the forums that Thunderbird has

3) As noted above, you can ask for help in the irc channel... be patient with that.

that was the exact reason I dropped t-bird. most client automatically do these things for you these day. I use gmail and the trouble I went through to use t-bird just wasn't worth it. I have manually set clients with gmail before, but I had to make darn near 50 settings with t-bird

EricB said:
that was the exact reason I dropped t-bird. most client automatically do these things for you these day. I use gmail and the trouble I went through to use t-bird just wasn't worth it. I have manually set clients with gmail before, but I had to make darn near 50 settings with t-bird

I cannot agree with you anymore! I, too, had to make tons of settings. I just visit gmail.com, or just leave the tab open, it refreshes itself every now and then.

T-bird is good, as long you can take the time at first to put all the settings in. Be sure to save them before you reformat or anything like that. I didn't, so I had to do it multiple times :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom