I need to compress 9gb into 700mb...Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recomend WINACE It has the highest compression rate even more than winrar few times

But be realistic you CANT fit an elephant in your pocket!!
Also if the files are quite similar and repeated you can use CD IMAGE GUI they say it can fit up to 2GB into a single CD

Hey dont be so cheap get your self some cds or ask your boss for them
God help you.. bye

Just use some of your own CDrs, but since you're quitting, oh well... You can get them free AR in many places, thats how I got all my CDrs + jewel cases :)

talldude123 said:
Mac Mogul's boss gave him 2 CDs, and CDs are starting to cost alot...DVDs are cheaper now, but not everybody has DVD-ROM drives.
Expensive you call 20 cents expensive, grab a pack of 50 or 100 DVDs for only 30-40 USD. CDs are cheaper yet I'd imagine.

Tyler1989 said:
Expensive you call 20 cents expensive, grab a pack of 50 or 100 DVDs for only 30-40 USD. CDs are cheaper yet I'd imagine.

cd use to be cheaper. I can buy 50 dvd blank for 10, but I have to pay 10 for 50 cd too. I missed the days when they use to sell 100 cd for 10.00

I would use 7-zip. If files have a certain part in their data that is the same it will only write taht once. It also compresses images very well. Use the Ultra compression level, although i dont think its possible to get 9gigs that small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom