My newest Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashDude

Daemon Poster
I finished my current rig a few weeks ago, And I was wondering what you guys thought about it.

Specs:

Amd Athlon64 3700+ San Diego
Asus A8V with K8t800 pro 1000fsb (2000mhz htt)
2x512mb Mosil ram
BFG Gforce 6800 GS/OC
WD 160gb U-AtA 133
ATI Tv Wonder Pro (a must have if you have kids, lol)
Creative SB Audigy 2
Ultra V series 500 watt (YES it works very well)
Aspire XDreamer2 black

The first thing I did was paint the inside black (it looked cheap with that galvanized looking cheap tin crap)

I have done some major cable management since these pictures (but that's kind of an on going thing)

10047626lb.jpg

10047648fx.jpg

10047636pg.jpg

Nice job, you shold put some cold cathode's in there so we can see in your case and see all those messy wires :p

LOL no, actually Its a different motherboard also,,,That's why they call me flash, lol

That was a couple weeks ago (sorry I was two lazey to post new pic's)

But then I did the last two pics are from today.

You might want to shove those wires behind the optical drives by opening the other side of your case, or just shove them into an empty optical drive / harddrive bay

PZEROFGH said:
You might want to shove those wires behind the optical drives by opening the other side of your case, or just shove them into an empty optical drive / harddrive bay

If you look at the picture of the stripped case it is a removeable mobo tray and there is no room between the side panel and the tray. That bigger looking wire loom in the front is the only way to get power to the video card, I wasn't willing to butcher the harness and it showes I should just cut the extra wire off and stuff, That would help alot. The only place to hide the wires is directly beside the drive bays and it is jammed packed with psu cables and led and fan cables. That's about the only thing I don't like about the ultra V series the wires are way to long and there are alot of extra wires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom