I Cant Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, whats that oced to? i wanna know where these people got there 512's from. i was looking for them when i was buying my system.

also im buying my 7900gtx tommorow so voltmod is to come on the 7800gtx, stay tuned. lol

ok i need some advice, right now i have a 7800gtx, but i want a 7900gtx. but looking at benchmarks 7800gtx in sli beats the 7900gtx in 3dmark05 by 1000 points and 500 in 06. now do you think i should get another 7800gtx and wait for the g80 cards to come out this summer or should i buy a 7900gtx and then get another one for sli this summer when the price drops (due to the g80 coming out). im in a pickle what should i do?

i wouldn't buy any card considering you already have the second best card on the market and it will run current games perfectly. i'd save your money until the g80s come out.

if you have the money then buy a 7900gtx and wait for another one. but honestly, why not just wait, and use the money you have now to buy two g80s, top of the line?

so u think i should buy a 7900 instead of another 7800. i think im just going to get another 7800 instead of 1 7900. anyone elses advice?

Don't buy anything and waitl till june when the G80's come out which will whoop 2 GTX's

PZEROFGH said:
Don't buy anything and waitl till june when the G80's come out which will whoop 2 GTX's

that's what i'm trying to say but he says he has the money, so he wants stuff now.:rolleyes:

infiltrator7 said:
that's what i'm trying to say but he says he has the money, so he wants stuff now.:rolleyes:

n00bs what can we do :p jk

Anyways if he wants to spend all his cash on hardware that's going to get pwned in a few months then left him do it

ummmm ok.....i will also have money during the summer. im not looking into the future ok. ive got money now and i will have money later. im trying to find out what to do NOW......not LATER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom