TeMpErAtUrEs

Status
Not open for further replies.
everest the trial version displayed the temperatures on my taskbar. the home edition version does not. if there is no way to do it then the hiome edition one is pointless

Not pointless, but I don't think there's an option to do that with home edition. I have another program that does it called Core Center. It came with the software with my MSI K8N Neo4-F motherboard, but I'm sure you could download it somewhere.

I bought ultimate edition but the trial is just as good.I think it is better to just check on the toolbar plus home edition is kinda same thing just a little more features.Plus your just using it for temps does it matter? one displays the temps in the toolbar and the other doesnt.

What's the point of displaying the temps, you have to keep everest open to display the temps anyways so you can just leave home minimzed and open it up whenever you need to...

Motherboard monitor 5 displays your temps in your taskbar and it's pretty nifty, if they support your motherboard i recommend this program :D

fr34ky said:
I bought ultimate edition but the trial is just as good.I think it is better to just check on the toolbar plus home edition is kinda same thing just a little more features.Plus your just using it for temps does it matter? one displays the temps in the toolbar and the other doesnt.

I did not see the temps anywhere in home edition.

PZEROFGH said:
What's the point of displaying the temps, you have to keep everest open to display the temps anyways so you can just leave home minimzed and open it up whenever you need to...

Motherboard monitor 5 displays your temps in your taskbar and it's pretty nifty, if they support your motherboard i recommend this program :D

u can hide it so u dont see it anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom