Finished Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nitestick, i'd greatly appreciate if you can take pictures while building it, of both would be preferable so that people can differ from the two.

@cyrax, its ok if u didnt get a chance to get pics, enjoy ur rig, but if u can use photoshop (effectively, cause i suck) can u help me out with some of the pics i am making, cause i suck at the most basic things.

Don't make image in PS for it, just get nitestick to take some photos the whole way through his new build. It will be way easier for you. Then you just need to write words with the pictures and you've got yourself a guide.

it may be a while before i do it though but i'd be glad to take some pics :/ i'll have to find somewhere i can scab a decent DC from though as i'm sure you've seen the poor quality pics i've posted previously :p. for now i could do some OLD hardware pics if you would like it. by old i mean s370, socket 7 and slot1 sort of old

What? What's wrong with my post count?

Nah, I like my case the way it is now. I might get a LED blue fan for the rear, but I dunno. $50 just for a fan is pretty expensive, I might just spend that on the mouse.

um as nitestick knows i will be building a pc. A AMD x2 4200+. I could take some pics of me building that? as long as i dont &%#/& it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom