Transmission??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo808

In Runtime
I was just wondering what this means. When im in my windows log in screen theres this little window that notifies me saying " 1 internet transmission" or something like that. Im wondering if someone is connected to my computer for anychance? I did just get paypal and i bought some stuff, would it be that??

this is a new one to me....post a screenshot of your msconfig>startup entries and make sure to expand them so i can see them and make mulitple shots incase its to long for me to see them all

**** man, disable everything in the startup except your antivirus and firewall and reboot and then see if that message still appears, if it still appears, atleast your system will boot and start faster

Ok i disabled mostly everything and still has that incoming still. Thanks for the software talldude123 but i have my own list and i never get virus's,trojans, or ad-aware/spyware. This is just very weird tho because i never seen this kind of thing before unless someone is trying to get into my computer. I like that Cccleaner, its a good tool to use. I also use window washer so my computer is pritty much under controle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom