What software do you use to make Invoices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
I use paperport 10, but I know that there got to be an easier way. I hate the way the numbers don't line up on the finish product, but it line up correctly when I'm making it

example
VantronixReceiptforMikeBell1.jpg

I have seen people use MS excel. I have also see people use MS Access.

Access would be a great way to go as you would have a database of all your customers and it would be searchable by all the info you put into it. I think it actually has a wizrd for invoices.

I have office 12 beta. I can't seen to find anything looking like invoices. could you post a couple of pictures of office 2003 of the invoices. I would like to keep a record of them too, so I hoping that access will help me

I've always used Excel (office 9, 10 and 11) to make them. They have plenty of templetes. Below is from Excel 2003. The invoice number is red because of a link to an Access DB with all invoices are kept and are linkable through that account, address, phone number, really anything.

sample_invoice.JPG

I'm a little stupid with access. I just install access from the office 2003 cd. How do I get to make an invoice that look like that?

I download a couple of invoices yet access can't open them even though I download them through access templates. word can open them

I'm getting somewhere using excel. I would like to use access (or excel) to keep a count total of all of my transactions automatically so I won't have to guesstimate at the end of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom