G5 laser mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

compy

Daemon Poster
okay so i just bought this mouse....did i make a good choice?

i'm a heavy gamer, mostly cs, it better be good cause i just burnt 70 on it

WOW! you got RIPPED! it can get it for 55 in canada, u spend 70 american, my god, u sohuld really do some research.

i got it for $48 at newegg i think, works ok, in no way is it worth 50 i can just get a mouse for 25 and it will work fine, sure its faster and "acceleration" but i shouldnt of listened to m,y friend bug me on cause hes mad rich and his parents dont let him buy anything so he tells me what to get with no knowlege of how money works.

Well, that was a gross overprice, but be sure to tell us how you like it because I plan on getting a G7 soon.

And to vipercrazed: could you please do something about that signature? Reading your posts with all that flashing is aggravating and distracting.

ya, i'm thinking of upgrading to a laser mouse as well, i love my friends razorback, his sensitivity on 3 is like my mouse on 11 in cs source.. dang this microsoft optical mouse

You're not kidding. I hate when you move a mouse kinda quick in an FPS game with high sensitivity and the entire screen blurs and you lose direction and everything else :\.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom