Finished Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrax

Daemon Poster
Here's some pics of my new rig that I just finished today.

Front view

rig63pz.jpg

Side view

rig15og.jpg

rig24kq.jpg

And here are some of the same side view shots, but with the lights off, and the neons on.

rig43ql.jpg

rig51le.jpg

And for all you XFX haters. :)

rig35gy.jpg

thats is a nice build. cyrax did u remember to take some pices while putting it together for our guide?

Good work. Although you might want to clean up the wires a bit, and speaking of cleaning...dude nice desk!

@ nitestick, Haha, yeah, I'm suprised that they're so bright actually. That's funny too, because I'm not really a fan of the Soprano. Not a big fan of any of the TT cases, except for the Shark, and maybe the Tsunami.

@ john, I didn't get a chance to take any pics, sorry. Seeing as my bro had the only camera I could use, and he was away all week. I've got a magazine with a computer building guide in it I could scan and post though.

@ reggie, It's not actually a desk, it's our old dining room table. I'm going to do some wire management tomorrow, and I just came back from a holiday, so I've got to tidy up my bags and room. Gonna be busy. :p

Yeah, the wavey front is the worst part of it.

It's an old table, don't worry. I wouldn't be allowed to put all this stuff on our normal one. It's made outta some kinda expensive wood, or something.

Nice build. The wires do need some work though :p. Grab some cable ties and try to get as much as you can in empty drive bays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom