Problem with Battlefield 2 and Ventrilo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahoona

Solid State Member
When I try to run both Battlefield 2 and Ventrilo at the same time, my computer entirely freezes and i get this horrible noise. It is a loud, screetchy noise. Does anyone have any ideas how I could overcome this?

Try open your side panel and listen where the noise is coming from. You can also try playing the game without ventrilo and that could stop making the loud noise.

@magouster: ventrilo is kinda like teamspeak, you can connect to a server and speak with eachother through microphone.

@theproblem: Try reïnstalling BF2 and ventrilo, and be sure to get the latest patches. Is this only happening while you combine BF2 with ventrilo, or if u use BF2 with other programs or ventrilo with other programs too?

ExitProsecSpree said:
@magouster: ventrilo is kinda like teamspeak, you can connect to a server and speak with eachother through microphone.

@theproblem: Try re�nstalling BF2 and ventrilo, and be sure to get the latest patches. Is this only happening while you combine BF2 with ventrilo, or if u use BF2 with other programs or ventrilo with other programs too?
It is only when I play BF2 and Ventrilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom