CDFS help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm getting nero now - i had that installed at the time (although i didnt use it to do these dvd's) would that help at all? all i know is ive searched a heap of stuff in the net for cdfs, and a lot have said something bout using nero... worth a shot.

well i have now installed nero ultra - same as i had before, and nothing is different. does anyone at all have any idea's on how i could retrieve the info?? its all my personal stuff such as email, photo's, assignments and all that sorta thing which i dont want to lose. is there any programs that can read CDFS, or is it something else thats stuffing up?? it must have the info on the disc (there was abut 3.75gig of info i burnt to the disc), just need to retrieve it.
Thankyou

I have been using Recordnow DX for a couple of years now though - and no probs. this is the 1st time. did urs do this too?

will downloading linux do anything? a friend told me to download ubuntu and boot it, and that should be able to read it. does that sound right? (its over 600Mb to download thats all...)

Im using a live ubuntu boot disc now, i think it can read the disc - as when i ask to copy the drive, it says there is the 3.75 gig of info its trying to copy. but there is not enough space to save it (as this is a boot live disc, ive been told it will save doc's etc to the ram) is there a way i can save to the hard drive so when i boot with windows i can see the files?

2 things

1.install a udf reader or
2. add a file to the data disc and close the session (don't do it if it say the previous data will be unrecoverable if you add something to it's multisession disc)

the linux program seems to be able to read it file, just cant save it to the hard drive (as i assume its trying to save it to ram or something instead as this is a live boot version - not a linux installation. also the dvd is already closed as i burnt all the data to it in recordnow in 1 hit using the data dvd tab rather than drag and drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom