Trouble with My speakers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Hey I have a Creative 2.1 speaker setup...any way Im having trouble hooking it up....

Im using the DFI board and the sound module that came with it..

any help is appreaciated...

Right now I have both the speakers, power, and Audio input plugged into the bass....but where to put the output I do not know...

thanks

well for 2.1 speakers you only have 1 thing plugging into your sound card. usually that port is coloured green.. not always tho..

so.. if its anything like the 2.1 speakers i've seen.. this is what you do. you should have a wire that has 2 rca plugs on one side, and a speaker type plug for plugging into your computer on the other end. plug it into that green port, and the other side plug it in that back of the subwoofer (location may differ..) where it says "audio in". so either match colours, or go by right and left. once you've done that, then plug your 2 speakers into the back of the subwoofer. again, either by colour or by right and left. turn on the speakers and test them out.. move the sound bar to one side, and if the sound moves to that one speaker, then its setup right, if it goes to the opposite speaker, then switch around the speaker cables.

i hope i understood what you were asking..

No Im not getting anything still....could this be a jumper problem?

and yes I know how to plug it in:p not that stupid:D

but yeah no sound still...positive evreything is hooked up right...hmm

is integrated audio enabled in the bios?

and try your speakers on another comp.. or try other working speakers on your comp and see if the problem lies with the speakers or the mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom