amd athlon 3800+ x2
2gb crusial ddr400 ram
250gb western sata 2 hdd
580wat hiper blue
geforce 7800gtz
asus sli se mobo

ill update java now if there a new version, ill search now

custom built dont mean anything....try a different profile

Did you run limewire in safemode? If you did and the problem occur then uninstall limewire then reboot the machine when you get back on to your desktop install it again.

Warez Monster said:
custom built dont mean anything....try a different profile

what are you saying? my pc dosnt have anything to do with the BDoD

Law said:
Did you run limewire in safemode? If you did and the problem occur then uninstall limewire then reboot the machine when you get back on to your desktop install it again.

ok, ill try it but i cant right now sorry, i hope it wokrs

well it sounded like at first you had one issue on your friends and you were describing two issues but you have 2 separate issues on 2 pcs.......I see now......

Limewire did that to my computer to. It was weird, everything else fine but as soon as I started Limewire I would get BSOD. I dont think their is anything wrong with your computer, I think Limewire is a piece.

lol Limewire is illegal in most countries i dont know about your countrie though... Limewire is full with Spyware and Viruses..... i agree with EricB use BitTorrents but nobody seeds do they ?

ok may or may not be helpful to you but i no quite a few problems in limewire (java based things) are caused from graphics settings set custom instead of default.. example limewire will not run or hang your computer (sometimes) if you have antialiasing set on a custom setting such as high instead of application control and also any other of the options you have control of in the advanced section of display settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom