removable hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i mean... You have a compaq they test these things like cooling before they release it. For people who built there computer or who had it made, its different since they dont test it before they ship it out.. Yea they test the case and stuff but thats just the case they dont know what ur gonna put in it. Like what motherboard, how many HD's ect... So its different

i made my computer from scratch
and i did not think too much about the case,
did not realise there could be that much difference case to case
i am contemplating getting a new case now, dont know what i could do with the old one

my config is
MOBO GA-81875 Ultra
P4 2.8 GHz 800 FSB
512 Mega RAM non ecc
NVIDIA 5700 Ultra
western digital 160 gigs hard drive IDE ATA 100
seagate 20 gigs hard drive IDE ATA 100

oops forgot to mention the case
the case was this special offer frrom dabs :( for about 27 pounds
i have even run out of power cables, are they the ones that are called molex?

i think it is the company that makes the power connectors, the ones that i am now short on, thanks to my super case from dabs.com

uh, so u mean like a 4 pin connector? just use like a 4 pin wire extension. There like 1.50 each for 10 inches.

do these 4 pin cables divide into two or three cables, so that i could power up 2-3 devices instead of the one i could have done before.
where can i get such stuff?

i am concerned about the load on the 300 watt powersupply, do you tink by doing this fork thing, i might put too much load on my power supply.

u can get these things called Y cables. U plug one 4 pin connector in and 2 of them come out. Just like a "Y" lol. What are ur specs? I had like 4 Y cables when i had a 350 watt PSU and i was fine. But i also had a 350 watt so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom