MY TEMPS!! help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SureShot

Baseband Member
ok im just wondering about this thing i see on asus probe 2 um... i can look in the case and every one of my fans are running... my 6 case fans.. the cpu fan and the power supply fans... but in my asus probe 2 it says

power fan 0 and chasis fan 0 and after them it says monitor paused

... is this just how it is... cause im new to this asus probe 2 or is it not picking up those fans.. ??

my cpu temp is 42c and my mb temp is 21c... are these good temps ???

thanks, Eric

One other thing, My motherboard only has a few sensors for fans. So, even though i have 5 fans i can only see 2 of them. I just rely on MBM5 to ensure my CPU temp is ok.

Cpu temps for me = 36 degrees C idle & 47 degrees full load
(i got to 47 degrees after 18 hours of prime95)

no... thats not it. The reason y u dont have a sensor for it is becuase those are only for if u hook it up to the 3 pin connector on the mobo.

yea u gotta make sure u plug the pin into the mobo. i have an asus p4p800 dex with 2 fan connectors. You just take the power connectors and stick them into the mobo. on mine, its on the right of the pci slots if ur holding the cpu up and pci slots down. two little white 3 pin connectors, make sure they are plugged into there. then the montior paused should go away and u should get a reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom