My anti luck continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DwayneDays

In Runtime
So check this out. I got my new power supply the ocz powerstream and my dfi lanparty board and my 1900xt. So I plug everything up and I get nothingf so I decide to check for probs. Everythings hooked up correctly so I get confused. I unplug the 4 pin connector and the mobo gets full power! But theirs no video!

I plug the 4 pin back in and No power again. I hate computers

what happened to the old psu?

if it fried there is a good chance it screwed up the motherboard...

did you plug the psu into the graphics card?

Hmmmmm.......the CPU powers on with the 12v rail pulled? Is that what you are saying? You can't get video if you have no voltage supplied to the CPU!! Did yo put the 6 pin PCIe powere connector in the Video card? So you are telling me that you get a POST beep and no video wiht the 12v Rail pulled?

yes it powers up without ther 4 pin buty I dont get video which I attributed to the 4 pin not being in but when I DO plug it in the comp starts for like 1 sec then shuts down

RicoDirenzo said:
Hmmmmm.......the CPU powers on with the 12v rail pulled? Is that what you are saying? You can't get video if you have no voltage supplied to the CPU!! Did yo put the 6 pin PCIe powere connector in the Video card? So you are telling me that you get a POST beep and no video wiht the 12v Rail pulled?

Please answer the questions and we'll go from there.

it turns on with the 12v thing PLUGGED IN but I cannot get video like that

the 4 pin cpu thing being plugged in makes the comp not start

If I have the 12v in the comp does start however

and yes ther 6 pin pcie thing is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom