Thoughts on the Gigabyte Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire

The Water Cooling Guru
Well all, aspire finally decided it was time to upgrade the ol case. Just today, i went on over to petras tech shop which is about a 10 min drive form my house and grabbed the gigabyte aurora. Man is this case wicked awesome! Unfortunately i dont have my camera with me at the moment seeing as my bro took it with him to costa rica >:-O

so yeah. My friend is comin over tommorow with his camera and ill get pics up then. but man o man is it awesome. anyways, if you have any thoughts on the case, or know a cheap good, sleeved power supply id love to hear from you. Im currently eyeballing the SUnbeam NUUO 550w but im still open to suggestions or advice.

Peace Out!

by the looks of it i like it but kinda pricy? 176.70$ here for me in canada. still nice tho. get us some pics of your rig.

I'm looking into buying that case in the future, good to know that someone on here has it and likes it. Did you get the silver version or the black one?

awesome man, i really like the look of it and plus its all ready for WC setup right?

for sure man, which is exactly what i plan on doing this summer

gonna grab a dual 120 bip for the back, dual silverprop gpu blocks, the mp-01 cpu block, laing d5 pump, and assorted tubing/coolant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom