Napster Vs. Itunes Vs. ......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Allofmp3.com is in no way some underground russian mafia music site. It is one of the largest online music retailers and you don't get that way by ripping people off. I love Allofmp3.com because I can choose my bit rate and get some high quality music compared to the 128 kbps you get with napster and everyone else.

NeedAcpu said:
Lol, Allofmp3.com is in no way some underground russian mafia music site. It is one of the largest online music retailers and you don't get that way by ripping people off. I love Allofmp3.com because I can choose my bit rate and get some high quality music compared to the 128 kbps you get with napster and everyone else.

exactly

NeedAcpu said:

even if it's legal and all well and good, it's still not giving proper respect to the artist.

I have read a lot about the non-US sites not actually being legit. They attempt to pass themselves off as legit but when the investigations I read about were done. The comanies were just keeping all profits or not paying properly. If I am going to pay I will stick with Napter/Itunes/Rhapsody.

evelmunkey said:
I have read a lot about the non-US sites not actually being legit. They attempt to pass themselves off as legit but when the investigations I read about were done. The comanies were just keeping all profits or not paying properly. If I am going to pay I will stick with Napter/Itunes/Rhapsody.

since nobody else will say it, I will

Fvck the artist and those royalities. they are already rich. they don't invest in into us. they just blow it on drugs and girls.

according to US law, maybe they are not legit, but the last time that I check, russia is not the US (where robbing the poor to give to the rich is thriving).

we can't impose our laws on them, just like they can't impose their's on us

EricB said:
Fvck the artist and those royalities. they are already rich. they don't invest in into us. they just blow it on drug and girls.

not the music i listen to.

and if you're against giving the artist money and royalties, good buy to music. you might as well throw movies and television away too...

and i'll laugh at the people who get sued for the piracy, because there goes all the money they saved on buying cds... ten fold

IMO, iTunes is the best...It lets you play it on the best portable MP3 player, iTunes is a pretty good program, it's not too expensive, it's not TOO hard to crack the encryption and it lets you do A LOT of stuff with the file while it's still got encryption (burn up to 10 cd's and use it on up to 5 computers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom