P LED+ P LED- not plugged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hi
i have not plugged in my P LED+ and P LED- wires from my case, i think these need to go to MSG plug on my motherboard.
is that right?

there is no polarity defined i=on my motherboard just a number 1 position.

how should i plug these wires in?

look at your motherboard manual. it will show you where the control panel header is located. it will show you where the power positive and negetive go. i beleive positive is always facing the lefthand side. if you can't figure it out give me your motherboard model and i will show you.

since motherboard manufacturer's and case makers always seem to use different labels for the same thing i am assuming your wires from the case "P LED+ and P LED-" are for the power light indicator on the case which idicates if your computer is turned on. usually it is a green LED light.

look at the front of the case do you see an icon that looks like a lit-up lightbulb with rays of light coming from it? if the LED for that is not lit up than that is what the P is for. 1 means that is where pin one is, on the lefthand side which is the side where the memory banks are. . if thats it here is how to connect it:

Attachments

• picture 002.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 974
thanks for digging up the information
but i only have 2 wires, according to the figre, (i also pulled up the data sheet from the gigabyte website), there is one MPD+, and 2 MPD- wires.

yes you only use 2 of the three pins probably pins 1+2. just plug it in man, you won't damage anything because it is simply a LED diode. if you plug it in wrong the worsse it can do is not light up the LED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom