Pet Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my animals. I don't like cats, but I've gotten used to this one. I dont like cats because they are arrogant and cocky little animals! Plus I get allergies with them. My brother airmailed that cat from texas out here to california lol. He couldn't have pets where he lived so he had nowhere else to put her. She's been out here a while. Her name is BW for black&white.......how freakin clever huh.

The dog is my GREAT fat little weiner dog biscuit :D

And this is my pet sock. Nothing is better than him. Always faithfully waiting for me when I get home. Never chews on my stuff. Ultra soft and fluffy, he's great.

5.1, nice. My dads is 4, does pretty well. Canon Powershopt A85. It's gonna suck, when I move to seattle I wont have a camera! It was awesome being able to quickly take pics of whatever I wanted :(

I'll get some pics up later, i have a beagle, and a cat.

The dog i 9 months old, my cat is 5yrs i believe. They hate eachother so we have to use a baby fence to keep them seperated.

talldude123 said:
my older dogs are really smart, but my rottweiller is really stupid. I'd say he's "retarded". He bumps into walls and hes been hit on the head by many things...many times. Is this something to be concerned about?
Right now I have two dogs, don't have pictures but ones a mix between a lab and god knows what else, and the other is a cocker spaniel. Next time I get a dog, I am going to get a rottweiller.

Ive got quite a few pets in my house. I have 1 ferret (dont have a pic of her ATM), 3 cats, 1 dog, random fish.

Heres my rescured dog "Bear"
IMG_0424.jpg

Heres the cat we rescued from the neighbors "Flicker"
IMG_0393.jpg

Heres one of "bobby" (the more blackish one) and flicker
IMG_0425.jpg

Heres one of Fritz (the orange tabby) and flicker. (no, they were fighting and we caught the pic at the in-opportune time, they arent doing what you think they are doing ;) )
IMG_0498.jpg

Ill get a pic of my ferret later. :D

003 said:
Right now I have two dogs, don't have pictures but ones a mix between a lab and god knows what else, and the other is a cocker spaniel. Next time I get a dog, I am going to get a rottweiller.

Yeah they are good dogs mine is pretty smart and sneaky like when its sleeps on the couch i get up at the middle of the night to get a drink of water I hear her sneak off the couch and when I walk over there see is drinking her water.Her tags on her collar are loud so I hear her the whole time.Plus give some sort of obidence or punishment to train the dog.But some dogs are just dumb as nails like my friends dog that will do anything to hump you and when you tell it to get off you it jumps on you,plus my dog is so lazy she pretty much sleeps all day just like my cat.

Im afraid if i post my pictures of my pets they will get taken off cause they are "too big" Pshh bullhonky. I have a bird, 3 dogs, and all kinds of fish. 2 dogs stay inside cause they are small and the big one stays outside. Nothing special.

When she was a kitten:

bo2.jpg

bo1.jpg

(She is probaly one of the cleverest cats I have met. Shows a range of emotions, along with the relevent meow. She sort of says her name when she is searching (Bo) (well it resembles it.) You can tell when she isn't feeling well as she goes really quiet and rolls up into a ball under my radiator.

I have another cat as well, but she doesn't really take good pictures.

(goes and finds her... takes picture... uploads it... done.)

bella.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom