Cheap wireless mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
My cord is really getting annoying on my mouse I have to keep pulling it so I get more cord. Anyways whats the cheapest cordless mouse I can get that still works decent

if u cant afford that much, dont get wireless, cause they problems will start with batteries, then signal, then it just sux, if u want wireless get a G7 or MX 1000.

john3 said:
if u cant afford that much, dont get wireless, cause they problems will start with batteries, then signal, then it just sux, if u want wireless get a G7 or MX 1000.

yea that too, i switcehd to wired because i couldnt stand wireless and the bad signal.... get a mx518, its great i love it :D and its cheap.

or if u want get a MX510, and if u want something else, i recently got the MX310, its great, very good quality, its USB/PS/2, not sure about ur hand, but its too small for my hand, but my mom bought it and its good for her hand.

OMG! I reached my 1000post mark! WOOT WOOT! time to celebrate with some %6.0 Cold Shots!!!!!

john3 said:
OMG! I reached my 1000post mark! WOOT WOOT! time to celebrate with some %6.0 Cold Shots!!!!!

lol...somone needs a life.

but i love my mouse because i can adjust the DPI by just clicking a button...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom