New Intellimouse features?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimo

Beta member
I see there are two new Intellimouse models coming out next week, the "M03-00059 Immersion" and the "M03-00061 Night Vision".

Does anyone know what the new features/improvements of these will be compared to the current M03-00045 model?

I checked the wesite you linked, but there is no information on these new models other than they are selling them. The only information there is the old generic Intellimouse description for all of the mice under the series.

I've also checked the MS website and can't even find a reference to these new mice.

It's like the twilight zone.

Thanks Cajun, but unless there is something there that I'm not seeing those are only the old models, the "M03-00045, M03-00043, M03-00041 and M03-00035. There is nothing there I can see that describes the new intellimouse models that are due to be released on April 1, the "M03-00059 Immersion" and the "M03-00061 Night Vision".

What I am trying to find out is what is different/new/improved about the new 59 and 61 models as opposed to the old 35, 41, 43 and 45 models?

Thanks. I looked at the reviews but they are only for the old models, nothing on the new ones which is not surprising I guess since the new ones are not due for release until next week. Still, there must be a fair amount of information out there somewhere on these.

I think they look pretty cool. I've always used the Intellimouse since they came out. No Problemo Dude;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom