Motherboard help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys ive done some research and have desided to go with the ASUS A8N Premium SLI mobo for a few reasons

1) the dfi's have had some problems recently with compadibility and doesnt seem to support corsair ram very well.
2) the ASUS board is established and well known for their stable and well put together boards.
3) i dont have the patience to deal with any problems that may come up with the dfi. (refer here http://www.techsupportforum.com/motherboards-bios-cpu/97533-ok-i-need-help-haha.html)

anyway. yeh ill look into changing the processor right now. but the lanparty doesnt seem to be happening right now.

any arguments would be helpfull

if you go to the link i gave in my previous post its an ongoing discussion on the topic of motherboards.

im trying to find THE BEST one i can

and help you guys out too

by the way the_lyrics
your computer is looking strong
a lot like mine
actually a LOT like mine haha
check out the Aspire x-superalien if your looking at cases

ok bro.

motherboard

i got you.

if you want to spend 200 bucks on a motherboard ( im crazy enough )
you should get the ASUS A8N32 deluxe.

WOWOWOWOW its incredible. it has 2 pci-e x16 slots. BUT the catch is instead of breaking it up when you put 2 cards in each is running at x8, they made it so BOTH CARDS run at x16.

thats fun. plus the cooling is much more efficient. its the overall best board available right now in my opinion.

yo tehdigit, dont go around spreading bullsh1t rumors about DFI, some of the new ppl will believe and spread it., DFI is better, MUCH Better than Asus. and i dunno where u heard it but, DFI is even more STABLE!

Im sorry man but u are off! way OFF! and corsair ram it has problems with is this 1 brand of Corsair VALUE! ( NOT XMS, or ANY OTHER) ram.

Do not go around badmouthing DFI without doing some research (PLZ!) they make quality boards, VERY good quality boards

Lyrics: Get teh 4400+ then if u dont want to OC
If u want good ram, get G.Skill or OCZ
Trade in one of ur 250GB for a 36GB Raptor for System programs (OS, Games, etc.) and keep the other for storage (files, music, movies, etc.)
And save some money by switching from the OCZ to the Antec TruePowerII 550Watt, u get more wattage, more Ampage, + the 520Watt is not dual rail, hence it has less total ampage than the Antec.
As for mouse check out the Logitech G5, or MX518, or G7, or MX1000 if u really got some money
And as for monitor, i would suggest the Viewsonic VP930B, read up on it on Toms Hardware and see if u can afford it, its a great monitor, dont be discouraged by the 8ms response time, just dont get anything higher than 12ms.

and thats about it, if u have anymore questions, ASK, or u can send me a PM if u want. either of u.

Note: TehDigit i suggest going to DFI Street and doing some research on it before badmouthing it ( sry if that sounded like a flame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom