Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

lea0001

In Runtime
Is it true that some cases are better for cooling than others or does it not make much difference?

ps. because im gonna overcxlock and i have a really really cheap case, and need to know wether i shuld spend the money on new case or fans first.

yes its true, some cases are made better quality then others and offer more fan spots and better airflow passages. if you have a cheap case id suggest getting a better case like a tt dream,armour,suprano or antec cases like the super lanboy,sonata and performance/plus cases. there are many cases there but others are a lot better then some.

if you can jsut mod some fans in yoru case and case some $$.. if you really like your case that is:)

i think he was trying to say mod some fans into your case and save some money.

PLease do not double post, annoys the s**t of me just use the edit bar thank you.Yes thaat is very true but most of it is the way you set it up.Yeah one with fans on the front and back is the best way to go.You have to find what the best setups is for your case so it get the best temps.Do you have an udea on what case you want maybe I could give you my two sense.:)

ok thx i think ill get a new case then because mine isnt very well ventilated and has no inbuilt fans.

I have a question when i want to move all my pc parts into the new case, should i take the cpu and ram out first or shuld i leavem on the MB and just stick it in?

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom