a folder cant be delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

william232

Baseband Member
Hi,there the past several days ive been trying to figure out how i can delete a certain folder now ive never experience somthing like this has happen before and that when i do try and delete i get a message saying cannot delete zzzzzzzzzzzz access is denied and make sure the disk isnt full isnt write protected and that file is not currently in use so anyone can give me a hand osi can delete that folder it is called cantdeleted i can rename it but just cant move it anywhere else.

No,how do i start in safe mode because my computer is windows xp media center but ya how will i go cuz i am using xp

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...ll/proddocs/en-us/boot_failsafe.mspx?mfr=true

To start the computer in safe mode

You should print these instructions before continuing. They will not be available after you shut your computer down in step 2.

Click Start and then click Shut Down.

In the drop-down list of the Shut Down Windows dialog box, click Restart, and then click OK.

As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, press F8.
On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press F8 when the boot menu appears.

Use the arrow keys to highlight the appropriate safe mode option, and then press ENTER.

If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot system, choose the installation that you need to access using the arrow keys, and then press ENTER.

You should get the Unlocker program, just search for it on google. It will be able to delete the folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom