Wow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would that be able to run starcraft? i hate it when i'm about to swarm with devourers and guardians the game lags.

id like one of those is i planned on launching a nasa shuttle and had to program the onboard gigjizers and higgamatozers and whatchamadiggys. jus gimme an am sempron and a 6600gt and ill jus fine

Do you think that thing could handle Minesweeper? I don't think those specs can handle that graphically and CPU intensive game. I'd be very surprised if it could handle all of that without serious lag and possibly frozen death.

toxicity_27 said:
Do you think that thing could handle Minesweeper? I don't think those specs can handle that graphically and CPU intensive game. I'd be very surprised if it could handle all of that without serious lag and possibly frozen death.
I've heard that the US Army 4-star generals useally play sapper on thier RS/6000 ASCI White those 12 PHz handle it pretty well on medium-high settings so i doubt that it will run on this...

Lol. minesweeper...You think that's rough try playing solitaire and then that little bouncing card trick when you win. Ya...like 3 fps (Overclocked!). haha

How much does just the case cost? I bet it's more than my entire build..(Dream build at that) If that could be optimized for gaming...all those SLI'd cards, all that ram and multicoring. FEAR would get like 100 FPS at 4800x3200 haha. I can't even fathom such phenominal power.

PS...speaking of "power", where DOES one find a 2500W PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom