7600gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke87

In Runtime
Well, amidst the talk of the poor preformance of the 7600gt as an overclocker, I got my stock evga to 600/1600 effective with temps idleing at around 51 and heavy load in mid to upper 60's. Also, with my computer under my desk, the fan is barely audible and only runs when i am playing a game. I feel that nvidia did a great job on their mid level gpu and this wil be their cash cow much like the 6600gt was.
I do wish this baby had a 256bit interface though...

that sounds pritty good, i have a 6600gt OC and i get some screen flickers in game, iv tried more then 1 driver and my refresh rate is at 60hz and i change it to 75 and i still get it. know any reason? btw my speeds are at 585/1170

I think this is called atrifacting. Its signs of the card being overclocked too much. Dont take my word for it though as im not too sure but thats what i think it is.

no the temps dont even go to 60 they go to like 55-57 in bf2 thats it and i havent overclocked it, i clicked "detect optimal speeds" and it did it for me.
the reg speeds are 550/1150 anyways so its not even overclocked very much. is there a program that i can use to detect if im getting any artifacts? i know there is tools for ati cards but what about nvidia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom