Video card -range 200USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of processor do you have do you have an intel or a amd that ranges from the other video cards that you can get. I would go for the 7600gt if you have amd and I dont know much about the intel video cards.

thanks your guys - too bad i cannot order from newegg.com coz i am in Germany ... all the components are more expensive

iwill consider about X1800, X1600GT, and 7600 GT
thanks

So everybody agree i should get a X1800GTO ?

but from which company i shoud get ? like HIS,Powercolour, Connect3D, Sapphire,Gecube.....

thansk

Yea, i agree get the X1800GTO. The Connect3D one has the pixelpipelines unlocked already and has more than the other brands (other brands: 12, Connect3D: 16) so i would go with it.

If your going to buy the X1800GTO I would stick with ATI. Either that or sapphire, gigabyte, and MSI

ya but the only reason ppl have suggested the x1800gto is because the connect3d one has unlocked pipelines.. or else its not really worth it.. the 7600gt might be better..

still cannot make up my mind - Should i go with 7600GT or x1800GTO ?
I planning to use MSN K8N Neo4 Platinum , will it affect my decision to choose ATI Or Nvidia?

Another thing - Connect3D X1800GTO has 16 pipelines and others company only got 12 , should i go or Connect3D?
thanks

I think i will go for 7600GT instead of x1800gto - coz it is in my budget range ...

Can anyone suggest which company made a good 7600gt?

thanks

evga, msi, xfx usually comes running at higher speeds, i don't see why people talk bad about it.. had my xfx 7900 gt for more than a month now and it still runs beautifully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom